Monday, March 24, 2014

Refinement #2

All right, more refinement.

I realized some days ago that what I need this year is utter destruction Thrash fucking Metal. I feel I'm ready to record a sick ass album. I realized that at this moment in my life before I finish my program as a student I seriously need to put all my musical knowledge down (and acquire some others) in this record, for history.

So, this concept "Past, Present and Future" didn't suit my purposes right now, maybe it can be useful in a couple of years on.

And I thought it could be a good mixture from the let's say "destructive" side to the "analytical/insightful" one. It is also related with the kind of music I want to do and the kinds of riff I want to lay the fuck down here.

I have some titles already (which are quite graphic sometimes) and a bunch of riffs recorded and the sound I want is almost ready.

So it's time to get inspired and write some fucking ill music.

That's it. Flatuleitor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment