Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Univ Week

This is my last year before I graduate from English Pedagogy with all my degrees and shit. I'm very excited and happy at the same time, I have great teachers and the atmosphere is quite nice. This last year demands a lot from us students, we have to take some fucking hard exams to fulfill the requirements provides by the State.

Anyway, back to our business which is music, not pedagogy let me tell you.

I think I have the key for this record in terms of concepts and riffage mainly, but the actual process I think it will be more relaxed than previous efforts. I mean, the last four years had been like frantic writing/recording all the time. Not this time.

I want to take an actual time to actually write the songs, without leaving any detail behind. Obviously in previous albums I'd been paying attention to that progressively through the years, but now I really want to take the shit out big fucking time.

So the process will be a lot slower. It is also because, as I said in the first paragraph, this year University will be a lot harder, so I have to be responsible too. I don't want to spend extra time to complete my courses. No fucking way.

That's it. Flatuleitor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment