Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Changing Plans

It's not that I'm an insecure guy who can't keep an opinion/decision more than 2 days. Look, us people who create things first of all have a notion. Then that notion is sort of put to test through, in this case, my criteria. Sometimes that notion is proved either not to be "cool enough" for me, or it needs some twist (which sometimes ends changing the whole thing). It's about finding as many new "paths" as humanly possible.

This way of doing things is very related to the scientific method. Why? well, if you remember from earlier on this post and if you are quite familiar with the scientific method that should be enough to make my point. And if not, well ... why ever bother.......
Nobody is even reading this shit anyways....
That's somehow a relief.

But relief from what or whom? The fans?? The magazines?? Hahahahahhaha.... ha... and motherfucking ha.

Anyway. Fuck it. I'm changing the name of this shitasspissing album. Is gonna be called "Beyond". As simple as that. Go beyond space and time and possibly include all the material I posted in the previous post in some weird way.

For me is more exciting the new name. Is more "open", more "broad". It's not so "tight" as the previous concept that I had.

About the sound, I finally gave up with all the shit I tried and decided to stay with Amplitube and created my own preset and I learnt a very interesting trick with it.

Aaaaand finally I have the title for the first track that probably will stay all the way through this writing process:

"Presto Fortissimo". A little heads-up: It going to be intense.

That's it. Flatuleitor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment