Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Album

Honestly, I'm over this shit.

But what can I do? I HAVE to record another album, otherwise ANXIETY WILL KILL ME. Seriously.
I have no idea about the concept, the sound, if the album will be more Death than Thrash, or if I will put some Jazz into it.

I have no idea about the lyrics or the topic anyway whatsoever.

Today, March 1st, I woke up early with this thing in my mind. I revisited some old drums sounds in my VSTs and I took my guitar and I tried to get a cool sound, but I don't even know where it goes musically. I need to get some new strings soon.

Everything I'm certain about right now it's that the album will be in the key of D minor, you know, 2 semitones from the standard 440.

Any updates will be posted. I will keep track of EVERYTHING (I hope) here.

Meanwhile, I'm just listening "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" of Genesis.



After listening to this masterpiece, I realize that the album will be more melodic and aggressive than the previous ones and I will add some Jazz passages and flavor to it, maybe it won't sound "mainstream", but do I really ever wanted to sound like that?

That's it. Flatuleitor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment